Wednesday, February 27, 2013

March Bible Verse

God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him won't perish but will have eternal life. John 3:16

God promises new life through Jesus

Jesus teaches us how to live like God wants us to. He shows by example. We are all loved and belong in God's kingdom. Jesus tells us and shows us how to achieve eternal life. This month's focus is new life through Jesus Christ. Think of a caterpillar that turns into a butterfly. We to can have new life with Jesus. 


I am excited to begin this new month! I am so blessed to be surrounded with great people and a fantastic job!! I get to do what I love and have fun! I also get to make a difference in children's lives....well at least I hope I do. I believe God has been really good to me and I just want to give back. Thank you Lord! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

RadMommy

My photo
Radically changing the way you see motherhood!