Thursday, August 30, 2012
waiting on cooler days
September will be here soon and hopefully cool weather will follow. I am more than ready for chilly winds and sweaters. I will begin teaching and getting paid to do so this upcoming month. I look forward to doing something more with myself. Bella will get to attend school at the church while I teach. We are so very blessed. She is ready to for a few hours a day. I think it will be to both our benefits to really miss each other throughout the day. Not to mention the experience's we will both have each day. Growing more and learning more about God. She is doing wonderful with reading. She will listen to me read and then pick up the book and try to read with what she has memorized. She is so cute I am so proud of her! It's about midnight and my mind won't shut off. I should be tired and I sort of am but my body is like stay awake. I am suppose to help a friend tomorrow and I hope that I will be a good help. I get drained though and there are days I just don't want to do a darn thing. I had a good day with the family. I suppose I should try and relax.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.