Tuesday, August 21, 2012
First day of Kindergarten!!
Yesterday was my son's 1st day in kindergarten!!! I can't believe he is already in school. I am so happy for him he seemed completely ready to go. I pray and hope he has a good time and enjoys his class and teacher. He looked completely natural sitting in the classroom. I am so happy for my baby boy!!!! My daughter will be going to daycare this Sept. I will be officially working as a childcare teacher!! Things are looking up but there is always that other side of the coin. I have to learn to have faith and know that God has a plan. Sometimes figuring out what to do in the meantime is what gets me upset and confused.. I have an amazing support system my family that loves me so much. I am so very blessed. I know in time things will be fine I just feel uneasy when my son is not here with me. My children are so amazing! I am so thankful for the little blessings that they are. I just hope and pray that I can be a good Mom for them. Lord give the strength I know I am going to need. Amen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.