Monday, August 27, 2012

I love rainy days

What a beautiful day out today. I am probably one of the few people who enjoys stormy weather. Bella and I went to the library and checked out some books. She loves it there and I couldn't be happier! I love the library too :) I love reading with her and I am so happy that she loves to hear me read to her. I hope she will have a love for books just like I do. I hope and pray both my children do. Books can help you escape, relax, pretty much anything. I am so in love with my life. I have amazing children and wonderful family and support system. The man of my dreams who is always full of love! On my way in the direction of the career I would love to have. I have everything and all I could ever want except my son is with his Grandma not me. Long story and even though I do have a great life it just seems so empty without him here to share it with. So I am stuck but I will proceed knowing God has a plan and he is in control. I have to surrender to him and trust in him. He is using me in a bigger way than I know. I just want Jack to know that I love him and no matter where he is or what is going on that my love will never change for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

RadMommy

My photo
Radically changing the way you see motherhood!