Thursday, June 20, 2013

I am standing still while the world is racing around me. I feel like I am on a good road but something keeps flashing like a bright blinking light at night. I can't get around it. I can't deflect it, its there. No matter what its there. I have to figure out how to get to it. How to get it to stop being so blinding. I have to do something. Then I immediately stop. I can't try to get it I am pulled with full force away from it. Nothing I can do will allow me to get to the light. I have so many questions and I want to know so many answers. I just feel stuck. I feel like no matter how hard I try to move in one particular direction I can't do it. I just want to move past this all. I want to be free from the pain and the aggregation. I want to live a peaceful life and not have this frustration any longer. I feel like no matter how hard I try there will never be peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

RadMommy

My photo
Radically changing the way you see motherhood!