Tuesday, October 16, 2012

You've Been Boo'd!

Happy October!! 

Hot chocolate, autumn breezes, fun filled family days.
I love Fall and what better time to do a Linky Party! 

To play, each blogger must highlight 3 other blogs:

1. This is my number one Blogger http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/TotSchool.html because it's been such an amazing resource for my family. The layout is simple and it's easy to navigate through the blog. Not to mention all the wonderful printables! I believe this family speaks to me on so many levels and has the same goals and value's as I do. 


2. Number two is suppose to have a similar number of followers as my blog. I don't have but one follower so I decided to put another blog I admire. http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/ I love this blogger because again I believe they have the same goals as I do and help me to guide my family and I along our journey.


3. The last blog is highlighting a blog that may not have a massive following, but really should! http://kindergartenbasics.blogspot.com/2011/07/perfect-kindergarten-parent.html I think doesn't get enough credit.

It's simple and sweet 

A special Thanks to http://positivelylearning.blogspot.com/ for sharing their linky party posts and great Halloween picture for the Boo'd linky party. Your blog is another to explore and I suggest others wander over to it as well!


So that's my line up and for more just look along the sides of my blog or check out my pinterest! 
Happy Day to all :) 



 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

RadMommy

My photo
Radically changing the way you see motherhood!