Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gifts

Its the unspoken words and smiles exchanged. The laughter as calming and beautiful as an orchestra. The silly dances and magical moments that help me to remember time and time again that love is so important and should be treasured. Something I want filled in my children's hearts and all the one's I love. The ever changing currents and surprises that come along as the years pass by. The wondrous and simple moments that form a lifetime. I hope and pray that my children will grow to be loving, kind human beings. That not matter what my children will always know that I love them! Thank you Lord for my little but yet so big blessings. I am forever grateful. Amen <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

RadMommy

My photo
Radically changing the way you see motherhood!