Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's a messy life

Life with a 2 year old is never dull. It's sticky and gooey and just plain strange sometimes. My daughter is always doing one thing or another. She is head strong, independent and brave. She has a great personality and a whole lot of gusto when it comes to life! I love her more than anything and I am so blessed to have her! It's just sometimes I want to scream and hide in a non-sticky, quiet, comfy place. I often wonder if I am doing the right things? Teaching her how to be a good human being. The basics and so much more. Other days I feel like doing nothing at all and defeated by days end. I just want my kids to have great opportunities in life and to really enjoy living!! I need to learn how to relax and just lets things be messy for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

RadMommy

My photo
Radically changing the way you see motherhood!