Sunday, July 29, 2012

I want a popsicle!

It is the end of July and that means things are changing! I hopefully got a job! I should find out later in the week. My son begins kindergarten and I will be continuing my education this August! I am so excited for my son!! He will have so much fun and I will have peace of mind. He is so smart I just know he will enjoy himself! I will hopefully beginning employment as an official Teacher this September!! At the moment I volunteer and help out at the Sunday school. I would like to continue that as well. I will be busy not that I'm not already I have my hands full at home with just my daughter. I would just like to start achieving my goals and start focusing on what I would like out of life. I want to be able to take care of my family or at least help. I also plan on homeschooling my daughter while she is still at home. I know this seems like so much but I believe I can do it. I have support and love and I and determined! Now my daughter is asking for yet ANOTHER Popsicle! This has got to be the tenth one. Dinner time I think haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

RadMommy

My photo
Radically changing the way you see motherhood!