Good Morning!
What a lovely morning it is! So this is my first day beginning a new lifestyle a healthier one. Reasons why:
1. To be strong and a great example for my kids
2. Being able to keep up with my kids and enjoy life with them
3. For a better mental and physical health
4. Serious back pain which I know is caused by my weight gain
5. I want to be happy
6. I would like to wear clothes and feel comfortable
I could go on forever but those are to name a few. So this morning this is what I did:
I walked around the neighborhood to get my coffee. I am starting slow because I know the MAIN reason for me giving up in the past is that I jump right into running and hard workouts instead of pacing myself and building up my strength. I got a 24oz coffee with 10 hazelnut creamers. I plan on reducing the size of my coffee and intake. I walked back home which took this long:
I had two tablespoons of peanut butter (well maybe a little more than 2Tbs) a handful of organic honey o's and 2 egg whites. I will also only be drinking water. My goal is 64oz a day. Also eating every 3-4 hours to keep my metabolism going strong. I have tried in the past to get fit or lose weight and was discouraged for whatever reason. I am in control of my body and I need to take responsibility. I can do this!!! Here is to living healthier and happier!! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.