2013-2014
The new school year is just around the corner and I am so excited!! My son with be in first grade and my daughter will hopefully be in preschool!! She stays home with me currently. I am very blessed to be able to stay home with her. I work part-time at the church in the daycare. I pray to get the position in the preschool. So I can gain further experience and so Bella can go to school! I will also be starting at Valencia community college this August to attain my AA and so on and so forth. I am so excited to get back into school. I will be finishing up at Orlando Tech this July. I pray that I pass my exam which will mean I am officially certified to work in daycare facility's all over through DCF. I am also studying for my GED math test this Thursday. I am very anxious and nervous but determined to pass. I have taken the math portion 2 times already and I refuse to fail again. Also the state is revising the GED so I NEED to pass this or else I will have to retake every single subject AGAIN! A more positive note back to school means back to school supplies and great sales! I'm so giddy and can't wait to get a great bargain.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.