Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Something to know

Things happen that we can explain and other things we will never begin to understand that is when our Faith kicks in. For me it's knowing that my heart and my soul will forever be protected with the Lord. I always feel cheesy when I talk about my beliefs because I think how is it that easy to just believe. Well it's not always that easy but when I feel the most at peace with the Lord is when I am elated to no end and I thank God that I feel that cheesy. My brain is filled with garbage and things I would be better off not knowing at all and when I can for a second be in that state of pure Godly bliss I am thankful. Too many bad things are happening around me but there is always more beauty and love surrounding me. I want to take a moment to really bask in my personal and public relationship with the Lord. From this day forth is ever you wondered my beliefs or questioned who I am know this that I am a woman of the Lord and I choose to live in his Glory forever. I ask those of you wondering yourselves to follow me towards love and peace. I thank you Lord for humbling me through this all and helping me find my inner strength. For helping me become the woman I am meant to be. For putting those in my life who have challenged, and loved me. Lord I want to thank you for giving me the gifts you have put in my soul to change the lives of others for good not bad. I am human and I may fail at times but I will never stop believing. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

RadMommy

My photo
Radically changing the way you see motherhood!